Our first-ever MMRR - Island Edition on the tropical paradise of Barbados!
This is going to be, insha’Allah, our most grand Muslim Marriage Rejuvenation Retreat yet! 7 days and 7 nights on the spectacular island of Barbados!
We visited Barbados last year and we fell in love with the place and the people. Bajan culture is warm and inviting and you will not feel like a tourist here; you will feel right at home!
What was especially fascinating for us was learning about the people and the history:
- 92% of the population is of African descent.
- This is the most easterly of the Caribbean islands and it only takes a couple of hours to circle the whole island. Surprisingly, however, there is so much to see on this small speck of land, and we will do our best to show it all to you!
- The local Bajan Muslim population is very warm and welcoming and has its own unique culture. We will be taking a special Muslim Heritage Tour to visit local masaajid and learn about the history of Muslims that have been settled on the island for over 100 years.
Which is located oceanfront on Dover Beach. Dover Beach is a small, uncrowded beach with absolutely beautiful, crystal-clear waters. We stayed on Dover Beach when we visited last year and we had our daily dose of blue therapy by taking our sea bath every day (terms we learned from the locals 😊).
We have created a program with a fantastic balance between local sightseeing, Marriage Retreat programming, cultural excursions and just good ol’ relaxing on da beach. You will enjoy every moment of this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
- Cost: $3300 per couple – Early Bird Discount (airfare not included)
- Limited to first 15 couples
If you thought sunset walks were the only special part of this trip, just wait until you see some of the places we will visit! Trip highlights include:
- 7 nights beachside hotel accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner included – All meals are Halal!
- Complimentary farewell dinner cooked and hosted by members of the local Muslim community
- Daily 2-2.5 hour Marriage Retreat programming
- Airport pick up and drop off at Grantley Adams Intl Airport
- Transportation throughout the trip
- Local Muslim guides
- Hike through Coco Hill Forest Reserve
- Islamic heritage tour of the island with local Muslim Barbadian Historian/Islamic researcher
- Scenic sightseeing road trip of North & East Coast
- Fajr on the Beach everyday!
(July 8th - July 15th, 2023)
|Guests Arrive||Transportation to Hotel|
|09:00Am – 09:45Am||Intro Session (Icebreakers)||Conference Room|